Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wondering if anyone here knows
the name of the cigar Kurt Russell smoked in the great movie 'Tombstone'. is it a secret name brand, or just a bundle stick?
I don't know. He has the bucks to smoke what he wants to though. I bet it wasn't a US buy. LOL   Damn man, where have you been for the last 3 months?  How have you been?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

scotty doesn't know. but i will add in that i love that movie. and i watch it pretty much every time i see it on tv. great show.
Backwoods?Big Grin
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:Backwoods?Big Grin

That was Clint. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
tafdom Wrote:Damn man, where have you been for the last 3 months?  How have you been?

me?

i have been busy with 60-70 hr work weeks, a high maintenance wife, and a baby girl who will turn ONE YEAR OLD this coming saturday!! al that, and i still have had enough time to brew a few batches of homebrew, expand my himodor to overflowing to another 2, and my one big project this year.............Habitat for Humanity...........and thanks for caring enough to miss me...................i didn't think i was that important to this forumConfusedhock:Big GrinConfusedhock:Big Grin
Hey every member is important!
Flyerman you definitely have contributed enough in the past to be missed here.
I went through exactly what you are right now with the baby and the rough job (just no wife!) and know how a couple months pass and it seems like it's just been a week.

Hang in there, and report back when you can! Big Grin
thanks, joebob! and i have to say, being a Buckeye myself, i love your signature line!!! from whence dost thou hail?

'ware y'all from at?" - alabama translation

Big Grin
I grew up in Brown county, in a little town called Georgetown. (Ohio)
Went to college in Portsmouth. (also Ohio)
Now my address is technically Fairfield, but I'm moving back to a cincy address at the end of March.

What part of the state are thou from?? Big Grin
Flyerman Wrote:thanks, joebob! and i have to say, being a Buckeye myself, i love your signature line!!! from whence dost thou hail?

'ware y'all from at?" - alabama translation

Big Grin

'

I knew I liked you!