Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new
Hey, all. I just happened across this board and decided to sign up. I've been with cigars for a about a year now. Due to the profusion of brands, sizes, wrappers, etc., I decided to pick out one brand and focus on getting to know the ins and outs through it. It happened that I picked Rocky Patel, so I've got quite a few of those. I'm not exclusionary, however, and am willing to sample cigars from all makers.

That's my little summary. Thanks for listening.
[welcome] to StogieChat! Hard to go wrong with RP. I'm a big fan of his Sungrowns and Edge Sumatras myself.

So . . . 81 . . . birthyear or Big Red Machine? Cool

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[welcome][cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome to Stogie Chat!  I did the opposite by obtaining different brands to find what I like.  Ironically, RP was one of the first I came across.  There are lot's of brands that you will find that you like if you hang out here with us too often!  Wink
US_Tank Wrote:Welcome to Stogie Chat!  I did the opposite by obtaining different brands to find what I like.  Ironically, RP was one of the first I came across.  There are lot's of brands that you will find that you like if you hang out here with us too often!  Wink
ditto on that and [welcome] from NJ.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
welcome from nj
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[welcome] to StogieChat! Hard to go wrong with RP. I'm a big fan of his Sungrowns and Edge Sumatras myself.

So . . . 81 . . . birthyear or Big Red Machine? Cool

NANP™
[cigar]
I've yet to come across an RP that I haven't enjoyed to one extent or another. My favorites can vary depending on what I've had most recently, but currently the OSG and Signature are probably at the top. I've been getting into Gurkhas recently as well and Blue Label was a nice find.

...and 0081 has truly deep personal meaning and is NOT just a random and meaningless series of numbers that add up to 9. ...Seriously Wink
Oh, I guess my initial zeros didn't show up, so I'm just 81... fine by me
[welcome]
Welcome from NYC! I like the edge missles myself.