Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Crown Maximus review
thanks for the review
Good Review

DCM is a wonderful cigar.

The ecudorian wrapper give a unique crisp taste to the smoke.
I bought a box at the intro dinner for these cigars. I gotta say I was not all that pleased. But with age and the larger sizes are pretty good. (the box takes up too much room trying to look like an "M".
well i had mine in my humidor for like 2- 3 months before smokeing them soooo   i am sorry you were not pleased and that the space is a issue    what size did you smoke that you did not care for?
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
i dont recall. It was slightly larger than a robusto and a torp.

It was ok, but at the time I paid a fortune for it.

That box, although semi-cool, designed to look like a big M, takes up unnecessary space with the feet.

As far as my not liking it, well, Carlos sees fit to continue to offer the line anyway. So I guess someone out there is liking them.
I went out and bought the DC Maximus today.  $13!  WOW!  I hope its good!
My father and I share cigs all the time...we had been talking about Diamond Crown, but could not find any in the local B & M's.

A owner at one B&M got one box in, but he said it would be $305 a box!!!  Outrageous!!!  I searched the internet for Maximus #4 Toro and found them for $183 plus a Free $35 Oliva Sampler.  We bought a box!  Can't wait to try one!!!
wow great find but 305 woooo crazy price glad you found them cheaper if you like i have some of the other DIAMOND CROWN MAXIMUS if you like the ones you get i will trade you for some of the other to try just PM me if you want.
chris1980 Wrote:wow great find but 305 woooo crazy price glad you found them cheaper if you like i have some of the other Diamond Crown Maximus if you like the ones you get i will trade you for some of the other to try just PM me if you want.

I was gifted a #4 Toro this weekend...excellent...I almost smoked it too fast!

When my box comes in I will PM you if I decide to trade...thanks again for pointing me in the direction of DC Maximus...[party]