Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.B.A.
Hi, my name is Andy, and its been 57 days since I have purchased any cigars.  I stopped buying right before Christmas, and have made through 2008 without a single buy.

I keep telling myself that I have plenty, and don't have room for any new cigars, but its hard. 

I would like to thank my sponsor, Tonto for helping me through this difficult period.

I just hope that I can control myself once the weather around here improves.  Big Grin
HI, my name is John and I'm a cigar-adict.

My last purchase was 5 days ago. Twice on that day. But I got some cool freebees and booze!
Hi, my name is Dave.  I just b-slapped my bank account.Wink  Have some serious goodies in routeSmile
Hi, my name is Scott, and I made a purchase yesterday.  I am waiting for them to be shipped to me.  I am also going to my local cigar shop today to buy a few singles and a drink.... I am a cigar addict.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

My name is Travis and I'm a cigar addict.  I've been purchase-free for 7 days now.  I need to stop buying so I can clear out my inventory before leaving the country.  I hope I have the strength to resist until then.
hello I'm a cigar addict and my name is Steve and I just fell completely off the wagon. (see cigar P0RN) :?
steve047 Wrote:hello I'm a cigar addict and my name is Steve and I just fell completely off the wagon. (see cigar P0RN) :?
Theres a wagon?   :?
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a cigar junkie.   I started off small, a cigar here, a cigar there.   Then my addiction grew to the point of needing more and more containers to hide them in.    These funny little voices kept telling me to buy more, smoke more, light...light..light...cut...cut...cut     My urges to buy led me to almost starvation, as more money was going to cigars than food.   The only solution was to quit buying off the dealers and become one myself.  lol!   Wink
Hello my name is Bob and I am a cigar addict. I just received a box today containing 4 boxes of cigars. I will be playing tetris now to try to find a way to fit them in my coolerdor or wine cooler.:? I'm running out of room and need help. Please help me stop buying cigars or send money for a new Aristocrat. Tongue
I am Tank!  I just bought cigars 5 days ago!  I am not in denial!  I don't have a problem.  I just love them!  I am happy!