Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok who I'm I going to Smack first
Why don't you smack yourself.  You tard! Cool
.... .- .-. .--. --- / -- .- .-. -..- / .. ... / ... -- .- -.-. -.- - .- .- . -..
I know I know,  It’s Harpo’s illegitimate bastard stepchild gone bad.[ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

steve047 Wrote:.... .- .-. .--. --- / -- .- .-. -..- / .. ... / ... -- .- -.-. -.- - .- .- . -..

"HARPO MARX IS SMACKTAAED" Confusedhock: [spank]

Tongue
There is a guy on cigar live that just came on doing the same thing. Lots of Harpo wannabees starting to surface. That's a good thing I puppose. If he getting addys then someone knows. There ARE only a few keepers and the addys.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Harpo Marx Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:.... .- .-. .--. --- / -- .- .-. -..- / .. ... / ... -- .- -.-. -.- - .- .- . -..

"HARPO MARX IS SMACKTAAED" Confusedhock: [spank]

Tongue
ooops  [lol]
The pisser will be if he hits, who gave the addys. That will make an inside job. It probably is anyway. His verbage and text looks real familier. I have a hunch.

Is the other key word "FISHY"? who else has superman as their avatar??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
SmackTard Wrote:Hey everyone, Lets just say there are a few of you who are going to be getting Smacked around a bit. Yeah that's right.  Just consider yourselves my targets. Big Grin
Well, that's one way to introduce yourself now isn't it!  Welcome, my friend.  Let's see what type of actions follow up such bold words...
uh-oh...    looks like something is stirring...