Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
liqueur tasting cigars?
I thought that I wanted spicey but since I am fairly new to smoking cigars I now realize that what I want is a liqueur taste.  I smoked some anisette flavored cigars that are supposed to have a somewhat liqueur taste and found them to be pretty good.  But to have one in your mouth is like having a stick from a tree in your mouth.  Otherwise their pretty good.  Any other cigars that have a liqueur taste?
i would recommend trying some nice premium, non-flavored cigars, with a spot of your fav spirit on the side. that way you can really tailor what suits you and have fun experimenting. Smile
I agree with Bill.

You wouldn't want a liquer-flavored steak....but there's nothing wrong with having your favorite drink with a nice steak.

The same applies to cigars. In my opinion, I think you'lll get a better enjoyment going that route. What type of liqueor are you wanting to taste? Perhaps we can reccommend a non-flavored cigar that will pair well with a particular drink you enjoy.

And since I didn't say it earlier, [welcome]
generally speaking, any flavored cigar is going to use very inferior tobacco. They dont have to use the good stuff, you wont taste it with all those other things going on. Get a premium and sip your liquior along side of it.
I also enjoy a good infused cigar once in a blue moon

Gurkha Platinum & Grand Reserve this cigar is infused Louis XIII Cognac. It actually taste very good and has great construction. This cigar does not mix well with beer.

Makers Mark also has an infused cigar. Its pre light aroma is wonder. The cigar is just Ok.

If your into infused cigars Acid has some nice tasting smokes. Some of them are terrible but there are few that go very well with Vodka on the rocks.