Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a newbie
I keep seeing the word "HERF". I'm not sure but I think it refers to ones local tobacco shop. Is this right?
skidmark Wrote:I keep seeing the word "HERF". I'm not sure but I think it refers to ones local tobacco shop. Is this right?
A herf is a gathering of BOTL to enjoy cigars and each others company. As a matter of fact I'm heading out right now to go herf with the Skip See ya later.Tongue
fishhound Wrote:
skidmark Wrote:I keep seeing the word "HERF". I'm not sure but I think it refers to ones local tobacco shop. Is this right?
A herf is a gathering of BOTL to enjoy cigars and each others company. As a matter of fact I'm heading out right now to go herf with the Skip See ya later.Tongue
 What does botl stand for?
Brothers of the Leaf?
BigB123 Wrote:Brothers of the Leaf?
[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks Guys. I'm feeling a little less stupid now.
I thought we used to have a thread that was just common abreviations and what they mean???

Maybe we should get on that again...
macallan2 Wrote:I thought we used to have a thread that was just common abreviations and what they mean???

Maybe we should get on that again...
that would be great
skidmark Wrote:Thanks Guys. I'm feeling a little less stupid now.
isn't that a glorious feeling. I live for it. Wake up every morning feeling stupid and hope to go to bed feeling a little less so.
skidmark Wrote:Thanks Guys. I'm feeling a little less stupid now.
No problem. The only stupid questions are the ones not asked.Wink