Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouncer turns Wise Guy
I am sorry Mumsy.  I am letting you down.  The Tank does not have your back.  Take the beating like a man.  Great job Matt.
US_Tank Wrote:I am sorry Mumsy.  [color="red"]I am letting you down.  The Tank does not have your back.  Take the beating like a man.  Great job Matt.[/color]
hurry up and get home from the Cabin, and you can demonstrate how to take a beating like a man...

Enjoy Mr. Mum.  Boris, good to go, Drac, give it some time...
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I am sorry Mumsy.  I am letting you down.  The Tank does not have your back.  Take the beating like a man.  Great job Matt.
hurry up and get home from the Cabin, and you can demonstrate how to take a beating like a man...

Enjoy Mr. Mum.  Boris, good to go, Drac, give it some time...

On second thought Jimmie!  Scratch my comments.  Damn you Matt![7up]  I won't be home for 7 more days.  LOL!
Ok, I bombed your wife then...Since I'm not on the "Tankie isn't home for most of the frickin month so don't send bombs" list
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!   Yeah I am not home a lot lately.

US_Tank Wrote:I am sorry Mumsy.  I am letting you down.  The Tank does not have your back.  Take the beating like a man.  Great job Matt.

What the heck are you taking about? Your brain already frozen?

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.