Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank hits California with style!!!!
All class from our friend Daryn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT_ERxrqUw0
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Bulls eye all the way!!!!

This is a cigar Jeebus has talked about, glad to see one on his hands.

Awesome hit Tank!
wow!! Just awesome! Tank is a on a tear.....enjoy JEEBUS!!!

ps..I wonder who will put this madman in his place........ Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:ps..I wonder who will put this madman in his place........ Smile

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

he's baaaaaaack
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
AWESOME stick guys.  Great job.  Did I miss something on the significants on opening @ a real early time and on camera?  Is it an inside thing or another thread I missed?[ROTF]  T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:AWESOME stick guys.  Great job.  Did I miss something on the significants on opening @ a real early time and on camera?  Is it an inside thing or another thread I missed?[ROTF]  T
Tank wanted us to do a video about the bombing...the only time we had for it was at 6 AM before school lol
nice hit Tank! enjoy
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:AWESOME stick guys.  Great job.  Did I miss something on the significants on opening @ a real early time and on camera?  Is it an inside thing or another thread I missed?[ROTF]  T
Tank wanted us to do a video about the bombing...the only time we had for it was at 6 AM before school lol

Ok

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

where does it end????Cool  Nice
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:

I was on the phone with Sergio a couple of nights ago.  I told Sergio about the bomb and what it was!  It was his idea to video your reaction!  I said "go for it"!