Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OKAY LK!!!!!
Jim has to bring the belt and defend his tittle
Keith Wrote:Jim has to bring the belt and defend his tittle
This is true. I have information from a good source, Mario has been taking lessons.Confusedhock:
I dont know whats worse, the pics or the fact that you both own wrestling belts......[party4]
kngof9ex! Wrote:I dont know whats worse, the pics or the fact that you both own wrestling belts......[party4]
[lol]
kngof9ex! Wrote:I dont know whats worse, the pics or the fact that you both own wrestling belts......[party4]
lololololololol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maybe the fact that he wears them....Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
hahahaSmile

Does anyone have the pic of him in the teletubbie suit wearing the belt?
banzaitoyota Wrote: 
No camera was available that day! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote: 
No camera was available that day! Smile
yeah, that's the same thing that happened to me except it was the day I had the 3-way with Halle Berry & Jennifer Lopez (right after my 3-way with Jessica Alba & Anjelina Jollie). No camera.