Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got snipped
I had a vasectomy yesterday, and now I'm held up in bed with a bag of frozen hashbrowns between my legs. The pain isnt too bad and they gave me 30 loratab, but they make me feel like Im going to puke so hopefully I can stop taking them soon. Its a very quick procedure, took about 10 minutes. My insurance sucks and doesnt cover this, so I had to pay out of pocket. At least it was only $705 total. The doctor asked me several times if I was sure because of my age (24), but didn't really give me a hard time about it.
take care of yourself and get well soonSmile
Hashbrowns... Damn I would have used Peas. Seems more appropriate!

Get well soon
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Hashbrowns... Damn I would have used Peas. Seems more appropriate!

Get well soon

Peas were actually recommended by the nurse, but our freezer is pretty bare right now so it was either this or a box of waffles.

[ROTF] box of waffles!!  I feel your pain. I had it done 20 years ago. Sorry about the meds, they do suck. Welcome to my world on a daily basis. Heal well bro.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Better you than me. Confusedhock: Get well soon.
I made my trip to the vet about 10 years ago... They always try to talk you out of it. Luckily it was covered by my insurance, though.

Frozen peas were my friend. That and Tylenol. Take it careful for a couple days and slowly work back into your regular schedule.

Don't pull a "Cheaper by the Dozen". Remember, there are still little soldiers in the pipeline for about a month.

Welcome to the Club.

Or like the Mrs. joked, "YOU.... Out of the gene pool!!!"
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Sign me up......I'm ready!
This is the office that did mine.

http://www.urologyteam.com/our-doctors/our-doctors.htm

Some of these guys had to choose this line of work with their names.

Dr. Richard (Dick) Chopp

Dr. Hitt

When I went they had a Dr. Hurt amd Deckhard...

Amazing Doc.'s though.

Just an Hour from here when your down for the Honeymoon....

Talk about a wedding gift!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
DigitalAnvil Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Hashbrowns... Damn I would have used Peas. Seems more appropriate!

Get well soon

Peas were actually recommended by the nurse, but our freezer is pretty bare right now so it was either this or a box of waffles.

LOL!!!! get well soon.Cool