Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
Hi everybody!

My name is Mike.  I like cigars, single malt scotch and live in Brooklyn, NY. [cigar]

I used to be around here a bit more often, but my computer went ka-put.  I hope some of you remember me.  Wink

I just got a new computer, so I can talk to you guys and gals more often now. Smile

I'm looking forward to contributing to the community. Cool

Thanks

MikeD

Tongue

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[party]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Welcome back Bro! Good to see your back in business.
Mike who?

[welcome] back to SC Tongue
Name sounds kinda familiar. lol

Great to see ya back Mike.
I missed this place.

I need to get back into action. Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hey Mike, we missed you. Glad you got another PC. I just got a clean harddrive preloaded for you to try and was about ship it. Welcome back, T

[Image: 204445.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Hey Mike, we missed you. Glad you got another PC. I just got a clean harddrive preloaded for you to try and was about ship it. Welcome back, T
Thanks, T.  thanks for thinking abt my computer, but my issuse was purely hardware.  Motherboard went south, so not much I could have done via software.  I spoke to a friend of mine who fixes PCs. I know he wouldnt BS me into buying a new machine.  Given the age of mine, he told me I was gonna be better off getting a new one.  Old one wasn't worth fixing.

Glad your back. Now get this place cleaned up! [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome]BACK

MIKED.........[party][party]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin