Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CORNHUSKERS HIT BY BYS
[Image: nice-4.jpg]
Way to kick the NOOB BackyardSmokes.

We might have to change that cause you have like 800+ posts and you have been around for some time....when do  you just become Steve TongueWinkBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very nice it on a derserving guy!
Awhile back Back Yard Smokes asked if anyone wanted a bomb. I PM'ed him and asked about a trade. He said he was going to bomb me and wanted nothing in return. BYS is a BOTL in my book and I'm happy to have him here at SC. Steve
very nice hit and love the storyboard!! And if that is the UPS driver...I WOULD ORDER RANDOM SHIT EVERYDAY!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:very nice hit and love the storyboard!! And if that is the UPS driver...I WOULD ORDER RANDOM SHIT EVERYDAY!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
You can say that again. Tongue
Maduro PiPs Wrote:very nice hit and love the storyboard!! And if that is the UPS driver...I WOULD ORDER RANDOM SHIT EVERYDAY!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

My little brother works for UPS!  Like he always says, "the little ladies LOVE the UPS man"!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
Nice hit on Steve, BYS. I'd start using UPS exclusively if that was what their drivers looked like.
[Image: stevie.jpg] [Image: Boom.jpg]

Great hit on a cool botl.
Enjoy those smokes.

Great pics.