Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE MUM - TRUE CLASS ACT!!!
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA Jimmie!  You can talk about the Tank but don't think you are going to learn from LK-Legend Killer about how to contruct bomb packages!
I would actually be the best person to speak to on this subject!! Smile YOU WILL SEE TOMORROW MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I don't think so. I didn't cross Mario and I didn't pick any sides. I equally teased both of you.  Plus, I asked Mario not to post the GIFT. I understand what he did but now Mario (my friend) you better get this herf together soon. I'm available almost anytime. We know what that Taco Bell called me (Serg) "old and retired". He got one part correct and wait till I see him in Vegas.  

Anyway, Mario that PAM is ready to smoke and so am I. Let's get  the Firm together or just both of us. We can talk about the El Tankie.
I know you didnt want the post...that is why I left out the details and pics...but the fellas should all know the type of BOTL you are....top notch brother!

Now Jimmie....my friend....I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. You were ALREADY selected as the 3rd STOP in the LK BOMBING TOUR!!! This had nothing to do with your display of generousity since my LIST was made on Monday and boxes were packed before your hit landed (view last night's labeled box pics). You became my 3rd stop because of the LK Ribbing last week...I know you didnt cross the LK like my dumb friend Tanky...so consider this some friendly LK Comeback Fire!! There is nothing you can say or do....the wheels are in motion for this Tour and the Band already plugged in their equipment!!! TIME TO JAM OUT!! Smile

Speaking of the HERF....let's plan it....word is that the new Atlantic lounge will be set mid March!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Cool

A derserving hit on the Mum to say the least! 
Sweet!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nice work there Jim.
Nice job to you both. This  IS the reason I chose this site. [smokin2]  [Image: hug.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

very classy on both part nice bomb jimmie
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Not enough good can be said about everybodys buddy Jim. Class A all the way.
Absolutely a true class act.
Way to spread the love Jimmy!
Leave it to Jimmie to wack the entire family. Well done.