Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a few issues to deal with..........
Either he's dreaming up his story or this hit is soooooo bad we will have to wait until morning.....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Either he's dreaming up his story or this hit is soooooo bad we will have to wait until morning.....

Hes bringing his whole family to herf with him. They have never seen that many cigars .

[Image: deerkill.jpg]
[Image: uncle_willie.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:[Image: uncle_willie.jpg]
There's TANKY!! Rocking Out with his Cock Out!! HAHAHAHHA

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

What a bunch of comedians!  That is funny shit there fellas!   Yeah the Tank had some obligations to attend to last night so I was late in posting all the carnage you hounds were looking to see.

Yes the Tank got his gabby ass handed to him by the great LK!  All is not well as I have cigars all over that are like fish out of water.  Gotta find sanctuary for them now as the highest priority of the day!

Will the Tank shut up now?  Well, at least for today!   [cigar]