Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth Bombed By The Mum!
Wow Jim, I knew you where bombing Tom. I didn't know you were that serious. Real nice, you are a stellar BOTL.
Tom, my pleasure. I miss your stellar reviews. I also read in one of the Ohio newspapers that you might be low on stogies. I had a few extra and maybe in the next few weeks we can treat you like the PUG and some Botls  will  smack your ColbyPants-Ass.Big Grin 

Enjoy!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
JIMMIE ROCKS!
Good show Jimmy!Way to smack ole Tom around!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Tom, my pleasure. I miss your stellar reviews. I also read in one of the Ohio newspapers that you might be low on stogies. I had a few extra and maybe in the next few weeks we can treat you like the PUG and some Botls  will  smack your ColbyPants-Ass.Big Grin 

Enjoy!!

You are much too kind sir!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Beautiful hit Mumsie!!! Many favs there!!! Top Notch!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Hard to keep up with all the action on the Bomb Section. Great shooting by Jimmie on a very deserving target.
Riofan Wrote:Hard to keep up with all the action on the Bomb Section. Great shooting by Jimmie on a very deserving target.

Don't blink!  Or go to Angola for a month!  Or go to Vegas for a week!   Wink
Wow...   GREAT selection!!!