Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from PA
[welcome]
Hey, Walt welcome to SC. Glad you joined and hope you enjoy it here.
Welcome to SC Walt.  I'm in the King of Prussia area and get through Reading at least once a month.

What B&M's do you frequent out there?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I typically spend Friday Afternoons (Get there about 11 and normally leave around 3, but I've been know to stay until 6 on a long day) at Kensington Tobacco on Penn Ave in West Reading.

Any other time I stop into the new Cigars Cigars off of 222 in Muhlenburg. It is a new store in the Fairgrounds Square Mall.

Let me know if you are going to be in the area and I'll do my best to meet up with you somewhere.
[welcome]Walt. Dude glad your on here bro. Hang out and check out the place,I will try to pick up my mess, sorry about the old pizza, crazy fridayBig Grin

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Hey Walt [welcome] to s.c, I really dig your reviews and I look forward to your post.
Have Fun!
Hey Walt -- welcome!!!   Cool

Great introduction! Glad to have you here with us.

[welcome] from Memphis.

[smurf] Puffy Smurf
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[welcome] Walt, I love your cigar choices and I wish I could spend halfdays at the shop on Fridays.  I'm lucky to get inntheir 1-2x per week for an hour or 2.:?  I look forward to checking out your site and reading your posts here.
Putting in extra hours during the week to make it out of the office early on Friday has been spoiling me. I love Friday afternoons at the cigar shop.

If they ever drag me away from this job (it will be kicking and screaming) I don't know what I would do if I had to put in a full day at the end of the week.

I think asking an employer for a picnic table outside so that I could smoke might be pushing it a bit... lol