Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam Warning - Don't be fooled
A "Heads Up" for you and any of your friends who may be Home Depot customers...

Over the last month i became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.Dont be naive enough to think it couldnt happen to you.Heres how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as your packing your shopping items into your trunk.They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and some Windex,with there breasts almost falling out of there skimpy t-shirts.It is impossible not to look.When you thank them and offer them a tip,they say "NO"and then ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.You agree and they get into the back seat.On the way they start having sex with each other.Then one of them climbs over into the front seat,and performs oral sex on you,while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th,9th,10th,twice on the 15th,17th,20th,24th,30th,and three times just yesterday,and very likely again this up coming weekend as soon as i can buy some more wallets.
Maybe I should start shopping at home depot. Tongue
haha ...............thats pretty good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So when is the 2008 SC Home Depot Herf? Big Grin
That would be an interesting Herf.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm inBig Grin
I've been putting off doing some stuff around the house. I'm heading to Home Depot this weekend!!!