Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padillia Signature 1932 Lancero
This cigar was gifted to me by Discdog (Bob) last month at the big herf we had at my house. 

Dark brown wrapper with small veins throughout.  Prelight nose of wet earth, woody and wonderful aged tobacco, hints of vanilla as well. 

Torched the foot and the smokefest begins.....yyummmyyyyyy!!!  This cigar is different....not sure why, but unique.  Flavors of light coffee, nutmeg, leather.  Hard to describe but a complex smoke, imo.  The finish was long and it was hard for me to put this down. 

Excellent compliment to the Buffalo Trace, this pairing hit the spot!  I am easy to please but I insist that you give this stick a shot. 

Let me be honest, all the Pepin Garcia talk did not have me convinced.  I mean, we all know how the bandwagon can get loaded up pretty quickly.  I have been gifted several variations of their cigars from the fine membership here at Stogie Chat and I must confess, these lines live up to the hype.  I have yet to be disappointed.  Starting to think that Pepin Garcia is one of the best blenders outside of Cuba.

Big thanks to Discdog for this experience.

[Image: DSC00085.JPG]

[Image: DSC00093.JPG]
Nice write up Dave.

Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice review! I've had a '32 once before, the torp I think it was. Great cigar though a bit pricey. I'll have to bite the bullet again for the lancero now!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Get the 1932 from whats left, they were discontinued and are in limited supply.
Thanks for the great review!  Smile

Great review.

nice review Dave! I really enjoyed the one I had.  It was a GOOD smoke, IMHO.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Great read Dave. Is that what I missed today?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.