Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUG SEASON.......
PUG SEASON IS CLOSED.Federal guidelines have been put into effect.Until further notice,Pug season is closed.per U.S. fish & wildlife dept.
Nice try . . . ya target. [really]

Just paint a bullseye on your mailbox and suck it up, bro. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
It is always open season on The Pug.
So sayeth The Robfather!
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Nice try . . . ya target. [really]

Just paint a bullseye on your mailbox and suck it up, bro. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
Yep, just like the the big guy said. You are toast.Tongue
Tommy2guns Wrote:PUG SEASON IS CLOSED.Federal guidelines have been put into effect.Until further notice,Pug season is closed.per U.S. fish & wildlife dept.

Uh Pug!  Listen here you dumb dog!  The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service NEVER had a Pug Season.  Stogie Chat has a Pug Season!    

Now if I step in one more pile of thawed dog shit I am gonna come after you!

[lol][lol][lol]

[Image: smilies-22162.png]
C'mon guys,What did I do?I was just having a little fun at the Schmirms expense.Haven't you had enough of picking on good ole me?I'm a regular joe,don't bother no one,mind my own beeswax.Just because i'm a Pug ain't no reason to mash me up.That damn steel pot is frigging heavy,i get no respect i tell ya.
[Image: Pugs.jpg]little steel pots
THE PUG IS DONE!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Tommy2guns Wrote:C'mon guys,What did I do?I was just having a little fun at the Schmirms expense.Haven't you had enough of picking on good ole me?I'm a regular joe,don't bother no one,mind my own beeswax.Just because i'm a Pug ain't no reason to mash me up.That damn steel pot is frigging heavy,i get no respect i tell ya.

No one likes a whiner, so just stand up and take it like a man...er...pug!

Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]