Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little Irish humor
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman."

The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?"

The Irishman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."

The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

The Irishman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!"

LOL!!!!
Thanks Bob!  Now I have a joke for the weekend.
hahhahahahaha

I love the Irish
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Thats pretty amusing Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Great joke man.   I wouldn't trade being raised Irish/ Italian with a twist of German Maltese for anything on the planet. That may explain some things about me and my posts. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles