Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing needs to be said...
SmackTard Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Odsman Wrote:This just goes to prove one of my favourite points...

It's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Cool, then nobody is watching me!  
I'm still watching you.Cool You need constant supervision Tankster, you are always up to something.

So true!
That is correct....and so is the FIRM! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Tank is always up to something.  And when you hear the rumbling and squeaking of the Tank tracks; and the ground starts to shake you should be fearful. 

The Tank does not strike with Stealth or Smacktard secrecy.  The Tank will just blow your head off.  But the Tank sounds you hear before you die will only serve to let you know who is coming for you and what is about to happen!  Tongue

Poor Scott yesterday knew his fate just seconds before he saw the Tank poised to blast his ass into tomorrow!
That is so true Tank, and as the resident no-neck Firm member, I am still reeling from that hit!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Get well  Solider No-Neck....the Firm will have the last laugh... like ALWAYS!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Mum constantly wears his bullet proof vest. Yes, he has been hit many times but he will continue to pick himself up like good loyal solider.

He will continue to bomb his own people as a wake up call and for the others, well when El Capo gives an order; the Mum will be ready. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
MONSTER ORDER COMING VERY SOON!!

NO ONE IS SAFE!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Ditto here!  My monster order will be here Friday, and a portion will be sent "elsewhere"!  When that UPS truck comes to a stop, the sound will reminicent of the tank track squeaks.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Less blah blah blah, more smoking.

LK with his spankies, Tanky boy dropout with his squeeky tracks and Smockturd with that hairy back ............ its like an episode of Bear in the big blue house round here ........ albeit a twighlight zone version.

:?
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MONSTER ORDER COMING VERY SOON!!

NO ONE IS SAFE!
i smell something and it aint napalm