Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't bomb the JoeBob
My bride-to-be & I are in the process of packing up and moving to a nicer, larger, and more expensive apartment to begin our new lives in. Because of this, obviously, I will have a new address.

No, this is not a mooch attempt. Please don't send anything to the address that many of you have on the books. (Except Skipper, who had a 2-moves-ago address last time he bombed me Tongue.) I already have the new addy, but I won't be getting the keys until next Wednesday.

So, as I make this post quite unnecessarily long, let's not risk a lost or misfired package and hold off until I update Tonto and he gives the all clear.

Then, BY ALL MEANS, bombs away!! Big Grin Now THAT is a mooch attempt! Tongue
Don't forget to send me your new addy.....I get the feeling that some people are going to be asking for it!!TongueConfusedhock:Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:Don't forget to send me your new addy.....I get the feeling that some people are going to be asking for it!!TongueConfusedhock:Wink

LOL . . . dead Care Bear walking, as the Mum would say!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1

You guys know that there aren't any carebears on the jammies right?
Hehehehehehehe. I think it's hilarious.
JoeBob Wrote:You guys know that there aren't any carebears on the jammies right?
Hehehehehehehe. I think it's hilarious.

OMG, he's right

[Image: JoeBob.jpg]

It's Teletubbie clouds!
Gah, I think that's worse.

Anyways, Tonto has the new addy.
I don't get the keys till Wednesday though!

[party2]

Wednesday will be spent painting the place. Luckily my employer gives me my birthday as a paid day off.
Then Thursday a buddy and I will be moving all of the heavy stuff after I sneak out of work, and then hopefully spending some time in the evening on the new back porch with a nice cigar and beer or two.

So, if I'm scarce around here, that'd be why. Busy Busy!
JoeBob Wrote:Gah, I think that's worse.

Anyways, Tonto has the new addy.
I don't get the keys till Wednesday though!

[party2]

Wednesday will be spent painting the place. Luckily my employer gives me my birthday as a paid day off.
Then Thursday a buddy and I will be moving all of the heavy stuff after I sneak out of work, and then hopefully spending some time in the evening on the new back porch with a nice cigar and beer or two.

So, if I'm scarce around here, that'd be why. Busy Busy!
Good luck with the new place, and with you two lots of good wishes. Wink
OMG, no care bears?  But its Rainbow Bright!  Tongue
JoeBob

make sure you update me as well... I also hold a master list of addresses in case Tonto is not availble.

MD
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
hey ya'll

I'm all moved in to the new place, and other than the stacks of boxes and the fact that I can't find anything, it feel like home!

Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes messages, I appreciate it!

Big Grin