Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie Got me Too!!!!!!!!
Well, I came back from lunch with an old college buddy to find a package from Cordova Cigars at the office.  WTF???  I don't have any orders out there?  I opened the box to find the same beautiful cigar case with 4 CAmacho 10yr. Anni's hiding inside!Confusedhock:  WOW, thank you Robbie.  You never cease to amaze me, my friend.  You better watch out.  One of these days I'm coming to the "redneck riviera" and will show you my gratitude in person!  What a great way to cap off a shitty week.  I only wish I could go up to the Lounge and smoke one this eve.  I guess it'll have to wait.  Oh well, now I've got a nice case and some cigars for the office humi.Big Grin
Nice hit..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Robbie is an animal.  Great hit Robbie!  We will be herfing together one day in your shop.

I will come empty handed and I will leave with boxes from your shelves.
NICE!
US_Tank Wrote:Robbie is an animal.  Great hit Robbie!  We will be herfing together one day in your shop.

I will come empty handed and I will leave with boxes from your shelves.

Better bring the coolerdors with you! Big Grin  Robbie's got the goods!
SPANK! Awesome hit from the Robster.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

WOW!!! Nice Hit!!! :dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Another awesome hit!!!

Let me know what you think about the 10th anniversary, and enjoy the case!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
macallan2 Wrote:Well, I came back from lunch with an old college buddy to find a package from Cordova Cigars at the office.  WTF???  I don't have any orders out there? 
One of the many benefits of me having your address saved Wink
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]