Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Posse ReArms
Nice hitConfusedhock:
Who doesn't love ISOM Bolivars?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Steve is the man.
Very nice! I'm sure Tank will enjoy them.

Those Los Statos Selectos are out of production for like 5 years. Hard to get...

Now what's the blue band stogie? Never seen those.
very nice....Steve comes out blazing!!!!

That blue banded cigar is a Regalo. It is the house blend for Leaf&Ale. It is a Dominican stick....very nice flavor.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
NiceBig Grin
Almirante Pirata
[user=351]Stands and Looks Back[/user] wrote:
Quote:those are some mouth watering stogies

bigtime droolers. wow.
CigARM Wrote:Very nice! I'm sure Tank will enjoy them.

Those Los Statos Selectos are out of production for like 5 years. Hard to get...

Now what's the blue band stogie? Never seen those.

Was wondering what that was.

Freaking nice hit!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Steve is one of the best breaths of fresh air we have had on SC, and with the caliber of people we have in our community, thats saying something.  Nice hit.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Steve is one of the best breaths of fresh air we have had on SC, and with the caliber of people we have in our community, thats saying something.  Nice hit.

Which is why he is in The Posse!  Wink
Maduro PiPs Wrote:very nice....Steve comes out blazing!!!!

That blue banded cigar is a Regalo. It is the house blend for Leaf&Ale. It is a Dominican stick....very nice flavor.

One of the guys on my dart team was up in Knoxville this past weekend and wound up bringing a couple of us a Regalo...

Look forward to trying it out... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"