Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting up with Tank
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Headley Wrote:Freaking Gunnar is the best!  I say that having met him on a business trip to Minneapolis about 2 years ago.

Tank, you're good peeps too my friend.

Once again, jealous as all get out.
We're getting druke....CoolTongue[guiness]
Well then make sure Tank doesn't drive home tonight.
By "we" I meant me!Tongue  Hey Jimmie, I'm gonna pm about Vegas.  I have some thoughts after tonight....
Gunnar I see you were on 3 hours and 17 minutes ago and I got from Excelsior to my house in under that time.  That is through part of the twin cities also.  255 miles.

Thanks again Gunnar for the great time!  Shit that was fun!  Pictures later as I am wiped.
sounds like fun!  Cant wait for the pics....
I'm confused. Don't go there!   How is it that nobody had a camera and you had to buy one, yet you took a pic of the camera. How?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:I'm confused. Don't go there!   How is it that nobody had a camera and you had to buy one, yet you took a pic of the camera. How?
Tank is an expert fool for driving under the influence of MCALLAN 12 after herfing with MAC. Stogie Chat has some fine Gods looking after us or it could all be staged Confusedhock:

[Image: viewmaster-timetunnel.JPG]
tafdom Wrote:I'm confused. Don't go there!   How is it that nobody had a camera and you had to buy one, yet you took a pic of the camera. How?

I took the pic of the camera this morning when I got home.  Tongue
And the B&M shop threw the battery and charger in an outlet for half an hour.
Riofan Wrote:
Tank is an expert fool for driving under the influence of MCALLAN 12 after herfing with MAC. Stogie Chat has some fine Gods looking after us or it could all be staged Confusedhock:

[Image: viewmaster-timetunnel.JPG]
Many hours between the whisky and the driving for the Tank.Wink  That camera bit was hysterical though.  The fact that I'd forgotten mine at home and he forgot his at home and actually went and bought another one!  Anybody need a new herf camera?  She's already battle tested!Tongue
For the record, I had one and a half shots total of scotch mixed with ice over the period of 3 hours that we were herfing.  As the ice was melting into water I would add more ice.

I took Gunnar to dinner and had a beer over dinner.  I assure you I was sober to drive. 
Didn't mean to come across as the booze police. I was having some fun with Tafdom's post. Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

[doh]