Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crawfish boil
Not a question of if..but when?  My neighbor sells wholesale and we are going to be suckin the heads and eatin' the tails soon. 

Here is all you need for a successful boil:

Crawfish, lemons, new potatoes, corn on the cob, onions, cayenne pepper, shrimp boil bags, beer, tequila (cold), hot babes in the pool, good friends, rock and roll musoc, stogies (lots)....and did I mention crawfish.

Anyone else boil 'em up? 
You betcha!

But here on the Gulf Coast we add shrimp, crab, stone claws, and browned kielbasa sausage chunks to ours. There's a place called the Boiling Pot about 40 minutes away that specializes in it, and is loads of tacky seaside funkiness and fun, but usually I throw the big ass mead kettle on the stove and start filling it up with stuff.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:You betcha!

But here on the Gulf Coast we add shrimp, crab, stone claws, and browned kielbasa sausage chunks to ours. There's a place called the Boiling Pot about 40 minutes away that specializes in it, and is loads of tacky seaside funkiness and fun, but usually I throw the big ass mead kettle on the stove and start filling it up with stuff.

NANP™
[cigar]
ooohhhhhh!!!  Damn that sounds good!Tongue  Will have to add some more shellfish to that joker!
madurodave Wrote:Anyone else boil 'em up? 
in my dreams. When I go to Louisiana I manage to get my fill. Also there was a great Cajun restaurant here, but alas long gone. I love the little bugs. Have a second helping for me.
I love those dam crawdads, just found a connection over the winter to get them up hear in NH. So I will be boiling up my first batch in a couple of weeks in the turkey fryer pot.
Love me sum o' dem Crawfish!!! We will be doing some crawfish at my first herf at the house.