Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
[welcome] from Alabama and The Ole Rebel Workshop!!
Welcome aboard and what a great job on that locker at Robbie's shop.
[welcome] to Stogie Chat. Amazing work you do and I'm not worthy dabbling in the craft myself. How long have you done this work?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:[welcome] to Stogie Chat. Amazing work you do and I'm not worthy dabbling in the craft myself. How long have you done this work?

About 15 years off and on... My dad was a carpenter and I am carrying his mantle so to speak.  Thanks fot the kudos on the lockers, they were a blast to build.

Welcome to SC!!!

Riofan Wrote:Welcome aboard and what a great job on that locker at Robbie's shop.

Yea, what he said.

[welcome] from NJ
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome aboard. [welcome]
WELCOME FROM NY!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice work!  Welcome!  Smile