Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Cuban Pictures
Nice Pics......I prefer the ones of bikini clad women, but these are nice too. 

Amazing what some retailers try to pull off.  I wonder if any of them are unaware that they are fakes?
ashman Wrote:Nice Pics......I prefer the ones of bikini clad women, but these are nice too. 

Amazing what some retailers try to pull off.  I wonder if any of them are unaware that they are fakes?

I truly think that many of them think that they are selling the real deal.  And some could not hold a smile to save their lives. 
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:funny, funny shit Tanky! But those last pics of that walkin look pretty good to me. But its hard from just pics.....

This is a little outside my realm of experience, but I'm sure having a hard time picturing counterfeit tubos. Realistically, I realize it MUST happen sometimes, but where the hell would the profit be? That's some pretty expensive packaging, and requires some sophisticated machinery both to form and to print.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Ya know I did not even look at the tubed ones.  I too wonder if they were counterfeit or not.   This was actually a nicer walk in humidor though.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:funny, funny shit Tanky! But those last pics of that walkin look pretty good to me. But its hard from just pics.....

This is a little outside my realm of experience, but I'm sure having a hard time picturing counterfeit tubos. Realistically, I realize it MUST happen sometimes, but where the hell would the profit be? That's some pretty expensive packaging, and requires some sophisticated machinery both to form and to print.

NANP™
[cigar]
That is why I thought that walk-in looked legit. Too many different brands in there with off sizes....not your usual counterfeits. The Montes and Cohibas on the other hand are gimmes.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Thanks for taking pictures.  I smoked a few of the fauxibas while shitty drunk on the beach and they weren't that bad.
Keith Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Glass top fakes.  Notice the odd shape.  Not consistant with a true Monte #2

[Image: IMG_0283.jpg]

They didn't tell you the ones in the glass box are special edition habanos.Wink
LOL....  The new EL....   Montecristo #2-1/2  Confusedhock:

ashman Wrote:Nice Pics......I prefer the ones of bikini clad women, but these are nice too. 

They are, and many of them get away with it because there are alot of tourist who dont know alot of information about cigars to begin with. As long as the average tourist sees that the cigar is nicely displayed in a box with the proper band, they buy it... 
Tip #1.  Never buy cigars that are displayed above jewelry.
tank-

great photo story.

we often see vendors in coz/cancun, play del carmen display a mix of real product and fake products.

the a/t are usually authentic, becuase they are the cheapest from the distributor and they make things seem all right to customers.

it also looks like that box of edmundos was likely authentic too. its a close call and i dont recommend buying from someone who sells even 1 fake.

it makes choice by the customer even more difficult.

i hope we get to meet you on your next trip to the yucatan.

XOXOXO

angie