Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope there's no trouble anywhere in NY
Because EVERY COP CAR AND EMERGENCY VEHICLE IS DOWNTOWN!

The security for the pope makes Bush's security look like 3rd grade practice.

Easily twice what the president gets.

And even some new specialized vehicles I never saw before gust shy the size of an 18 wheeler.

There are around 12 of those emergency response vehicles too. I didn't think NYC had that many.

OK, I'm going to look for MikeD. Where's the cloud of cuban smoke.
well, he just now left.

his motorcade included 38 cars & trucks (that I could see) and 5 motorcycles.

Interesting... 2 Marine 1's landed after 3 HUGE Marine support copters (the ones with the double top rotors). From one of the Marine 1's emerged about 8 or 9 Cardinals. Form the other 2 cardinals and the pope. He got into a limo and this enormous motorcade took to the streets of NYC.

I took a few pics with my cameraphone... we'll see how they came out.

i held my cameraphone up to my binoculars...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I thinkit is interesting that a man on a trip with a message of peace and hope needs THAT much security. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Boy, nothing cool like that ever happens in Nebraska
The catholic church has more money then the us government and can afford better security.
Keith Wrote:The catholic church has more money then the us government and can afford better security.
this is paid for mostly by NYC. The feds chip in a bit...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK, I'm going to look for MikeD. Where's the cloud of cuban smoke.
I'm nowhere near Manhattan today.  Just doing my regular gig. To find the Cuban smoke you'd have to look to Brooklyn [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]