Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros and Puros: Cubita Spanish Market Selection
Beer reviews.  Aren't you guys too young to drink? Tongue

Well worth watching.

Thanks.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good job guys. I always like to watch your reviews.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Beer reviews.  Aren't you guys too young to drink? Tongue

Well worth watching.

Thanks.
I dont know if we should keep doing them, but we have so many cool libations that we want to show you guys.....ohh life is hard for the Churros BoysTongue
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Keep going!  We love the videos.  But kill the music!
What about the booze?????????

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:What about the booze?????????

Hell yes!  Big Grin
US_Tank Wrote:
sergione Wrote:What about the booze?????????

Hell yes!  Big Grin
Tequila to you sir, its coming
George Carlin
I love tequilla.  And I developed a taste for good Scotch about a year ago.  Now I am drowning in it thanks to Mario.   Beer is still numero uno for me though.
Churros and Puros with another stellar performance!! Way to go guys!

Hey, I love Arrogant Bastard Ale. :X

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale: no brainer purchase for a pale.

I've never tried the Cubita, but I've talked with Manuel Quesada... does that count? Big Grin

Hey, who said they didn't like the music.... it's dope! Down for my homies, yeah! Whatever that means.

Nice work guys, look forward to the next installment. Can't wait for the Tequila episode.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
You know Doc, the Arogant Bastard wasnt bad, just not for me, often times I will say that I can see how this could appeal to some people but it doesnt do anything for me.

Now Kolsh is good to me, light and good flavor.

Tequila for the next episodeBig Grin and secrets of the tequila trade as wellCool

Next episode coming right up, we shoot every wednesday, but darn midterms have us hella stressedSad I will up tonight till 1am or more getting ready for my Propositional logic class and have to wake up at 6amSadSadSadSad 

but at least I will have a good cigar at the end of the daySmile
George Carlin