Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big bird pictures
[Image: mako.jpg]

[Image: mako_1.jpg]

[Image: mako_2.jpg]

[Image: mako_3.jpg]

[Image: mako_4.jpg]
Thats crazy. I thought at first it might be a good photoshop but Snopes confirms its real.
Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Holy Crap!!!!!

What kind of hawk is that?  And where is it?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Holy Crap!!!!!

ya mann.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"those are some great pictures.....some hawks have a wing span of up to 10 ft Confusedhock:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Holy Crap!!!!!

According to Snopes its a golden eagle and the photos were taken by a Finnish photographer.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/eaglefox.asp
wow golden eagle.....now thats scary, careful in the woods ya'll
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Golden Eagle!  Unlike Bald Eagles, the Golden Eagle is baddass.  We have out here in North Dakota along with a healthy population Bald Eagles. 

Tweets will fight off a Bald Eagle from their nesting grounds.  Yet a Golden Eagle has a whole different mentality and is much more aggressive.

Great photos and thanks for sharing!  Right up my alley!   Smile
WOW!!  Awesome pics!!

I've never seen one that big before!!  Makes you think about watching your kids more closely when they're outside playing!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
RODAN!

[Image: rodan_small.jpg]
AWESOME find. Thanks for the great pics.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.