Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love BOTL's...
So yesterday I was sitting in my little cube at work when a co-worker who is a BOTL came by and dropped off a Baccarat, his brand of stogie which I had never tried...

Then I went to play darts at our home bar (league night). The owner is a BOTL and keeps a humidor at the bar, usually stocks it with Macanudos, AF's, and other assorted sticks for sale. I was talking to the bartender and asked him to take the guy a Davidoff Factory 2nd I had in my otter box. He takes it back to him and returns with a AF Curly Head and a Don Lugo. I love Curly Heads and have never tried a Don Lugo... He then comes out and smokes with me a little while...

Overall a nice day, even if we did loose 11-9... Big Grin
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I know what you mean.  Even when I visit my local B&M I usually walk out with a couple sticks I have never tried, along with my purchased cigars.  I love sharing my cigars with other BOTL's and listening to their opinions about them.

That Bacarrat you got is a pretty descent everyday smoke IMO.  It is one of the lower end Camacho cigars, but a nice one anyway.

11-9?  You guys suck.  LOL  [angel]

Too bad I don't live there I could help yall out.  Next time I come up I will bring my darts and we can throw a couple games.
Last week at Fuegos at Disney Downtown I was sitting enjoying a beer talking to the bar tender about my usual preference being single malts when he asks if I ever tried JW Gold. I said no and poof, there was a healthy dram sitting in front of me. Shortly afterwards he also gave me one of his favorite smokes to try too.

I compensated him by giving him a Don Pepin and after buying around $50 of cigars, my tip was 22% of the entire check. The cigars too!

Still, he had no idea and just felt like sharing.
Very nice!