Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad day for a Marine
Heroes & Legacies in Austin is the most dependable. The Humidor in San Antonio has an Opus account as well, but doesn't seem to have them in as often. H&L always has a selection.

DFW metroplex or Houston, couldn't tell ya.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Glad to hear things worked out for you. I will keep an eye out for some replacements for you. Any idea what size and how many we are talking about?
PM tank on the Opus.  He probably still has some.  He don't have boxes of them. but maybe some singles.
tafdom Wrote:Your car insurance will cover the cost of the cigars and huni. It shound be covered in comp where there should be a zero deduct or real low. Time to make the call. I doesn't go on your record either. Good luck man. T  Pm me if I can help you.
Told ya!! LOL  Been there done that and was ready to jump in too. Even if it was a gift, you still owned them or was in possession of them. They always say no at first. I don't know what Opus I have but I will look for you. What cigars came in the tin, anybody know? Maybe Eric can fill the entire order for you in one swoop. I would check with him first to make it easy.   Glad it worked out for you man. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.