Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toledo Mudhens Fever! Catch it!
Just because I cannot let myself be outdone by MikeD. . .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nice Tom-ass! But you need to dust off that Mudhens helmet from time to time Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Nice Tom-ass! But you need to dust off that Mudhens helmet from time to time Tongue

I was thinking the same thing. . .

:?
Damn Mudhens just spanked our Lehigh Velley Iron Pigs the other day!:X
ColbyPants Wrote:Just because I cannot let myself be outdone by MikeD. . .
Quote:[Image: attachment.php?id=3665]
Kinda small helmet, isn't it? Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:Just because I cannot let myself be outdone by MikeD. . .
Quote:[Image: attachment.php?id=3665]
Kinda small helmet, isn't it? Confusedhock:
Or a REALLY big cigar. [ROTF]

Tom, It's amazing that you can come up with more teams I have never heard of. Needless to say, or care. It seems most of the teams are local ish that stands to reason people follow there local team only. I really don't have a fav team, just fav players.  Go Griffey!!![party2]  I just with he could stay healthy for 1 entire season.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Go Griffey!!![party2]  I just with he could stay healthy for 1 entire season.

The Mudhens are the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, and play in Toledo, Ohio!

No kidding about Griffey though!  When he was healthy on a regular basis, his joy for the game was truly infectuous.

TomC
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Kinda small helmet, isn't it? Confusedhock:

I got an ice cream sundae in it a few years back.  Perfect size for that!
Tom, you need to post this on the Nub site.