Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Auction on CF
lz6 Wrote:Hey Mark, those are 10 to a box and 48x8 2/3"....... $336 is normal retail for the box.
CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Very nice. Bob you are a real gentleman. Not that I or we didn't already know that, but looking through the auction items I noticed some real impressive ones. Donated by no other then our esteemed LZ6.

Bob I have to say I'm proud to know you.
Ditto
Mega Dittos!!!Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The auction is live..............Smile

http://lounge.cigarfamily.com/vbclassified.php?do=category&categoryid=1
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Dude, if I had any $$ left in my checking account at the moment I would be doing some bidding...

Hope y'all raise a lot funds...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Ended up bidding $500 for the Davi's and got outbid, can't go any higher unfortunately. Sad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'm still a winning bid, but with six days left I'm not sure how long I will remain a winning bidder.
My jaw is still on the ground for the 5 Dunhill's going for $800 FN dollars. $160 for each cigar and many days to go. I am truely blown away.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Very generous contributions and bids.