Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum NUBS Tank

Well like a good executioner the Mum forwarned me of my fate.  There was nothing I could do but sit and take the beating like a man.  Here is the damage.  Thanks Jimmie!

[Image: b50e1ede.jpg]
Nice!Cool
Awesome!! :dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well, you can't get Nubs in that part of the country so it was the right thing to do.

In fact, other then SNOW & WIND and maybe summer for  3 or 4 days, what can you get in ND?

Enjoy. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
nice hit going to a great botl
Great hit Jimmie. the Tank has been NUBEDConfusedhock:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well, you can't get Nubs in that part of the country so it was the right thing to do.

In fact, other then SNOW & WIND and maybe summer for  3 or 4 days, what can you get in ND?

Enjoy. 

A 5' 10" Norwegian Blond!    And no screwed up gun laws.  Wink
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well, you can't get Nubs in that part of the country so it was the right thing to do.

Enjoy. 

Sounds good if it wasn't so damn cold!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the nubs Tank, I had one a couple weeks ago and loved it.

Good shot Mum
US_Tank Wrote:

Enjoy. 
Priceless.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Beautiful NUB assault!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007