Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, SC
Greetings Stogie Chat,

my name is Luis Molina from Molina Cigar and I was introduced to Stogie Chat by Robbie at Cordova in Pensacola.  I like the format of this forum and hope to hibernate here when I can!  It's great to see a lively forum with cigar smokers discussing their passion!
Hello and[welcome] From Tennessee. WOW, awesome site you put together man. Glad to have you stop in. I bet you have some great stories to tell. What else do you smoke as favs?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome, from Ohio.

Cant wait to chat with ya![welcome]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Thank you, sirs, for the kind words.  As far as other brands, I love to smoke whatever is in my hand but some that stand out for me include La Aurora Preferidos (especially the Sapphire), Ashton VSG, Cabaiguan, and Don Leoncio's Enanos.  I had an El Rey de los Habanos last night and that was exceptional.  And what do you gentlemen like?
[welcome] from NC!
Welcome to SC from a Georgia boy.
Mr. Puro Wrote:Thank you, sirs, for the kind words.  As far as other brands, I love to smoke whatever is in my hand but some that stand out for me include La Aurora Preferidos (especially the Sapphire), Ashton VSG, Cabaiguan, and Don Leoncio's Enanos.  I had an El Rey de los Habanos last night and that was exceptional.  And what do you gentlemen like?
[welcome]from Nebraska! I had a Padron 64 last nite. awesome I'malso a big fan of LFD
[welcome] Mr Molina!  I took part in your March Madness contest and I think I'm on slate for some tasting for you through another board.  Welcome to the forum and I look forward to trying your cigars.
Hey Luis,

Welcome to SC...
Glad Robbie directed you this way Wink

Can't wait for those samples to arrive so I can try out the Devil Weed line... Big Grin

Lonnie
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
[welcome] from NJ. I enjoyed reading the "Process" in your web site.

Look forward to your posts.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore