Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smacked right in mouth
Mum is right...

Those cannoli's can really hurt Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Nicely done!Cool  Looks like Chris has taken this little mission very seriously, time for something to be done.
The SCHMIRM as we know it today, is a shadow of its former glory.
George W. Bush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well by my count, Chris1980 hit every member of the Firm. Like I said before, A nice gesture but not a smart move. Chris, you better be on guard because  your time will come when you least expect it.

isn't that like everyone except the few heathens and the untouchables. Oh yeah, and Tank.

I guess Firm = Stogiechat - (heathens + untouchables) - Tank

Nice formula Skipper. 
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well by my count, Chris1980 hit every member of the Firm. Like I said before, A nice gesture but not a smart move. Chris, you better be on guard because  your time will come when you least expect it.

isn't that like everyone except the few heathens and the untouchables. Oh yeah, and Tank.

Nice formula Skipper. 
Someone forgot about the Pinatas. [lol]
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Nice formula Skipper. 
Someone forgot about the Pinatas. [lol]

They are not important.  They just hang there and get beat with a stick!  Tongue
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
forgop Wrote:Seems to me The Firm isn't so firm anymore and you should now call yourselves "The Softies" after the beatings you guys have taken lately. 
More smack talk from LK's puppy. We do get hit but we hit back even harder.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
BLAH BLAH BLAH that all i hear from the Big Bad Firm . you guys are all talk!  i walked through each one of you with those bombs like a cheap pair of shoes and all i hear is "hes not smart"  don't mess with the firm" look here ladys you talk a big game and yes once in a while LK will save your ass with a big bomb but come on show me what you got because fight now your makeing me laughBig Grin

[party4]  o yea  and have a good day[cigar]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[user=931]forgop[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Seems to me The Firm isn't so firm anymore and you should now call yourselves "The Softies" after the beatings you guys have taken lately. 

LK's little lap dog talking smack again.
whaaaa whaaa [baby] thats all i hear from the softies o i mean the firm  lol[party3]Big GrinBig Grin
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!