Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I've Come to the Conclussion...
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Rob, GREAT to hear from you, brother.

I for one, really miss your Newtonian wit, Cartesian logic, and Dragonian sense of humor. Big Grin

You bring another dimension to this forum and you are sorely missed when you are not around.

1000% agree with the first line.

Pretty sure I don't know what the 2nd line means but the words wit, logic, and humor are in there describing Rob so I'm compelled to agree with it.

The 3rd line in all of this speaks volumes.

Doc is a sage.

Robfather can't tell you how good it is to see you posting and read a thread like this.  Jan PM'ed me that this thread was here and I nearly busted a gut while shedding a tear at the same time.

I'm working on the 28th as I type.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Fantastic post.  Great to see you on here Rob.
Magnum PI Wrote:Fantastic post.  Great to see you on here Rob.
Any chance you can make it Andy?
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Yeah...that would be great!!  Don said he is going to come!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
And I get to meet Jan!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
And I get to meet Jan!!

uh oh...

Parkster Wrote:I am pleased as punch to see you here Rob, but as sad as I can be that I will be in the arm pit of the world during your return herf.

Smoke a Litto for me.

:?

better yet a litto while playing back the wonderful voicemail you left me a whiles back after the last herf.  holw come barclay rex's doors are locked at 7 in the morning?  Big Grin it's amazing how long you can save voicemail. 

and not for nothing dave but all i need is 8 hours notice of your next stateside visit and instant herf. [rob]

Maduro PiPs Wrote:I'm not making another friggin belt for this SHAM fuckin tourney! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

aw come on!  i still cry laughing over:

1. you standing in the middle of the street all suave and cool with the shades and plastic michaels wwe belt thingey proudly slung shoulderward pointing at us herfers triumphantly

2. your "entrance" music

3.  mikey ripping off what 7? 8? straight goals.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:I am pleased as punch to see you here Rob, but as sad as I can be that I will be in the arm pit of the world during your return herf.

Smoke a Litto for me.

:?

better yet a litto while playing back the wonderful voicemail you left me a whiles back after the last herf.  holw come barclay rex's doors are locked at 7 in the morning?  Big Grin it's amazing how long you can save voicemail. 

and not for nothing dave but all WE need is 8 hours notice of your next stateside visit and instant herf. [rob]

Cool Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Great to see you posting Robfather. I used to know a thing or two about foosball. Herf in LI: Sounds like a great time.