Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFO NUB Event
Sam is working about as hard as a human being can. I guess the high of what he is doing is keeping him going but at times it's beginning to show... Only when he thinks no one is looking.
[Image: 0517_001.jpg]

CFO has a roller there rolling one of the 3 store brands they have. Same was showing the resident in-house roller a trick or 2 (all being filmed by a local news crew).
[Image: 0517_002.jpg]

Fishhound!
[Image: 0517_003.jpg]

Club Perfecto (started by Bulz I guess around 12 years ago)
[Image: 0517_004.jpg]

Ron Shapiro, a legend in this industry and owner of CFO (& a young hottie he has working there)
[Image: 0517_005.jpg]

Dave (AKA Bulz) pretending to work

[Image: 0517_006.jpg]

Ashman (Ty) And my fishing buddy Richard Dreyfus (sans beard)

[Image: 0517_007.jpg]

Dave working and obviously pissed about it.

[Image: 0517_008.jpg]

Rick trying to hide.
[Image: 0517_009.jpg]

This guys is a long time friend that I haven't seen in over 10 years (perhaps the day I met Sam) MikeD, Ashman, Bulz, Witt (mad4maduro) and a few others know. He is Jay (I forget his handle-although he claims to be registered here)

[Image: 0517_010.jpg]

Hey Mario!

[Image: 0517_011.jpg]

Dreyfus and Clarke. Pissed because I am the driver and they want to go.
[Image: 0517_013.jpg]

Above the mighty duo is Brian and Ron Shapiro (Brian is Ron's son & the national sales manager for Oliva)

[Image: 0517_014.jpg]

Another Jay. Same story. Know him for 12 years as does MikeD, Ashman, Bulz, etc etc etc
[Image: 0517_015.jpg]

Great pics John, looks like it was a good time
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Awesome pics Skipper.  I could never figure out which Jay was which.
Those pics are great.  Thanks for sharing Skipper.  CFO looks like an awesome shop.
ashman Wrote:Awesome pics Skipper.  I could never figure out which Jay was which.

hahaha... you and me both brotha... Do you remember their screen names?

I know the bigger one was called Bousch by his friends (some truncation of his last name). But that wasn't his screen name. One was simply Jay... The other ?

The guy who was awake (the shorter one with me) was the one who caused all the drama.
John, thanks for sharing the pic's. makes us guys out in the middle of nowhere feel like we where there. thanks
Nice Skipper. We can always count on you for pics.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
GREAT PICS Skip!! I wish I could have made that event!!!!

Now if you wanna replicate the LK....ya had to have on your custom "Skip" Nub hat....so you are close to greatness....but still not quite there!! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Funny shit!
Great pics - looks like it was a lot of fun!