Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four 1/2 lbs of beans!
How about a “Summer Time Special” for you guys (and gals) to get your hands on!
These super fresh beans are going to thrill your taste buds. These are my store brand, K. Dees Coffee and Roasting Co. These are the exact same beans as my famous Killer Beans just with a different label. Here’s the line-up:

Four 1/2 lbs of wonderful beans
The regular price on these four is $29.80, how about if go to $26.00 plus shipping...that’s a savings of $3.80!!

5 Bean African Bland
Regular price: 1/2 lb $7.45

Nicaraguan

Kalossi

Colombian
Regular price: 1/2 lb $7.95

This special is for the FIRST 10 ONLY! After that it's all over.

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a casual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order or you can call the store with your CC# (765.423.7400)...remember, I know where you live!

Thanks guys, MrJerry
I am thinking about buying some killer beans?  Any advise?
you should get some Nicaraguan beans to go with some Nic puros.  We could pretend like we a real Nicaraguans for a day..........[happy]

[Image: 5314611_2ab815c9fa.jpg]
madurodave Wrote:I am thinking about buying some killer beans?  Any advise?
Honestly Dave, having tried them all I'd say get the sampler and expose yourself to see what you like.  Now for me personally, Caribbean Cutthroat all the way.[thumbsup]  All Jerry's blends are fantastic and will be some of if not THE BEST coffee you've ever had.  If you hate the stuff, I'll buy it off of you. 

Now order the damned sampler already!Tongue

Of course, the original posting date of this offer was 6 months ago so you may need to see what Jerry's got going right now!Tongue[doh]
Yeah, I am drinking the Caribbean Cutthroat that right now as we speak.  
US_Tank Wrote:Yeah, I am drinking the Caribbean Cutthroat that right now as we speak. 
Good coffee,my favorite one.  [rob]
madurodave Wrote:I am thinking about buying some killer beans?  Any advise?
My advice? Try em all!  all good stuff [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
will do, thanks guys
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yeah, I am drinking the Caribbean Cutthroat that right now as we speak. 
Good coffee,my favorite one.  [rob]

The Nicaraguan is actually my favorite!   Damn great stuff!