Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Cristobal Supremo
T is the man.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:T is the man.
if he were a woman I'd be all over that
OK, I smoked the pig tailed one a couple days ago and it was MUCH better.  Pretty damn good cigar. (thanks T) I'm now convinced that I got two duds and this doesn't bode well for the consistency.   Looks like they need some QC down in Nicaragua! 
Had my first one of these the other day, and I have to say for me, it is an instant favorite. A medium-full body to be sure, and certainly not lacking in flavor. The light earthiness and leather notes are excellent (perhaps it is the dull roundness of these notes which gave the impression of a "mute" button being on?), and in a way reminded me of a subtler, richer, more complex version of my very first smoke (Arturo Fuente Curly Head). I did have some difficulties with the draw toward the end, but not enough to ruin my favorable impression of this cigar.

This smoke goes in to my fav's along with the Gloria Cubana Serie R No 7, the Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra, and the Punch Gran Puro. Bravo, Ashton and Pepin!!