Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTS - 1945ish La Corona Cuban Cigars - 44 w/ box
yeah dude. bad form selling stuff on your first post. hopefully it gets better from here. [police]
[Image: fascinating.jpg]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Unfortunately cello didn't work out when used in condom testing either.

[Image: large_family-420x0.jpg]

[Image: Large%20Family2.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

WOW OPENING BID $100. buy out right $800. As I'm new to this cigar thing it sounds like a deal, dosn't it. I mean 44 bands on the buy price is just a lil over $18. dollars a band. WOW I smoke alot of sticks cheaper than that. But as I'm a laid off rail worker , just a stay at home house husband and wanting to make a band calloge (sp). I think I could go with out food for a month. But I still need to check with my advisors ( Steve 047,and the Mumster) to make sure this will be in my best interest. I mean maybe I can sell the cello and recover some of my money it should bring something it is pre 45ish right. [ROTF]
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I'm wondering if the cigars are too damaged to smoke though...  Anyway, I think im going to bid on it & send them to guys around StogieChat...
Teck, If you get them let me know the shape. I'm not opposed to buying a few if in good shape.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Teck1337 Wrote:I'm wondering if the cigars are too damaged to smoke though...  Anyway, I think im going to bid on it & send them to guys around StogieChat...
I'm pretty sure you are making a joke. However just in case you did read this part...right?

[color="#ff0010"]THE STORY BEHIND THE BOX AND LABELS--[color="#000000"] A 90+ yr old lady sold her home and [/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]went back to France after living here[/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]. [/color][/color]
[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]Our family helped her a great deal in the transition and she got to the airport with [/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]the last of her thing and couldn't carry[/color][/color]
[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]some things on the plane... she gave us what was left. She also unloaded boxes on us while [/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]cleaning out her home. These were from her [/color][/color]
[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]home... [color="red"]we neglected to look at them closely. She has been gone over a year now [/color]and we did [/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]some research / talked to several [/color][/color]
[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]people [/color][/color][color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]on line who suggested these were pre embargo 1945 ish. However, we know very little and are going off of the lables and stamps[/color][/color]
[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]on the packaging. We do not know for sure what year they are.
[/color]
[/color]

[color="#ff0010"][color="#000000"]I'd be pretty sure they were dried up many years ago, and wouldn't even resemble a cigar anymore.
[/color]
[/color]

I was being a little sarcastic at the time... But I emailed them, and got some pictures of the cigars... And honestly, they almost look smokable (Which makes me extremely skeptical as to their level of authenticity )... I dunno what to think, because they should be in the dumbest shape... I dunno...