Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trojan horse, compliments of steve047!
Parkster Wrote:Seriously class act Steve ............ brings two things home for all to witness:

1, How much class you have to look after a BOTL like this.
2, Just how much above head a shoulders SC is in comparison to some other forums.

Cool

Exactly, a class act he is, and a credit to outr community.  Nice hit.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Steve is one kick ass dude!  He has sent me a few packages of cigars unnannounced.  This guy ROCKS.

Very nice hit Steve!
US_Tank Wrote:Steve is one kick ass dude!  He has sent me a few packages of cigars unnannounced.  This guy ROCKS.

Very nice hit Steve!
Ditto, nicely done.
Great lineup there! Nice hit, Steve!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
NICE!!!!!!!!Confusedhock:
[user=102]Parkster[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously class act Steve ............ brings two things home for all to witness:

1, How much class you have to look after a BOTL like this.
2, Just how much above head a shoulders SC is in comparison to some other forums.

Cool

perfect.

the dude abides...
With so much action going around these parts it's easy to miss a post. Pete, you are one lucky dude to be on the receiving end of a Steve hit.

Steve, you're are the bomb!
Riofan Wrote:With so much action going around these parts it's easy to miss a post. Pete, you are one lucky dude to be on the receiving end of a Steve hit.

Steve, you're are the bomb!
      You don't have to tell me, Rio!  I still find myself peeking into my coolidor and to admire my collection, seriously!  I feel quite fortunate.
You know I am blown away everyday on here at the quality of people on here .And this is a prime example . Damn I'll roadtrip to nebraska to smoke a few with a BOTL like this .Just give me a date and time .

[Image: 348283932_70ea3df1e0.jpg?v=0]
BuddhaBill Wrote:You know I am blown away everyday on here at the quality of people on here .And this is a prime example . Damn I'll roadtrip to nebraska to smoke a few with a BOTL like this .Just give me a date and time .

[Image: 348283932_70ea3df1e0.jpg?v=0]
Love that pic and now the newbies can see why we call this forum a family. Thousands of dollars in bombs go out (small or big it doesn't matter) to people we never met. It's amazing how stogies can bring people together.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore