Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pseudo's wedding bomb sent and set for destruction
[Image: th_BOMB.gif]

U COULD BE NEXT MY WEDDING IS ON SAT. AND THOUGHT ITS TIME TO BOMB A VERY GOOD BOTL THE PAIN IS COMING

UPS TRACKING # 1Z 149 X29 03 8882 399 0
Uh-Oh!!!!Confusedhock: 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I heard about this....the LK and the Firm approves of this move! This will be pure ruthless aggression....and let me tell you....coming from the LK....Matt has huge balls making this move......but I am proud of the young buck! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Confusedhock:
Ouch....
A 25 lb'r is heading for the badlands... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
BTW,

Congrats to Psuedo on the upcoming Nuptials... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Great move by the young Buck!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
    Target recognized!  Very cool!

Pseudo - Congratulations, and Good Luck tomorrow!  I do hope the event is enjoyable.  Often times, it seems like the bride & groom spend their wedding/reception "working" (i.e. making their rounds, posing for pics, getting yanked every which way by family/friends, etc.) instead of celebrating the occasion.  Try to enjoy the occasion as much as possible, Pseudo!
Nice!!!

Huge balls indeed pseudo.

Congrats on the nuptuals