Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II
US_Tank Wrote:
Keith Wrote:Nice review Colby, have one in the humi but have not tried one yet.

Me too Keith.  Thanks Tom.  I might have to light mine up now based on your review.  Yeah, it is a pretty looking cigar. 

What were you GOING to do with it, stake a tent? [ROTF]

Gotcha!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks for the review Tom. I just got one of these in a sampler and am looking forward to trying it.
I have a flat of these in the collador, thanks to ERIC at TPS. Excellant smoke, trying to let them age, but they are soooooooooooo tempting.
tafdom Wrote:What were you GOING to do with it, stake a tent? [ROTF]

Gotcha!
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
I think I have one more of the original Factory Press, and have LOVED every one of them. Sorry to hear that the FPII was a let-down. I am saaaaaaving my last one for a special time when I need serious cigar flavorage. Tongue
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I actually like the II's better, but we've already come to the conclusion that my taste buds are fried. Big Grin
wingo Wrote:I actually like the II's better, but we've already come to the conclusion that my taste buds are fried. Big Grin
LOL!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin