Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Majors, Will Farrell, or . . . Mr. Big?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yes and I will be FORCED to attend the viewing of this movie with my wife.
Have you picked out what heels you'll be wearing? Tongue
$50 says they are Manolos . . .
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yes and I will be FORCED to attend the viewing of this movie with my wife.

Well, I hope you're at least making HER pay. [really]

After all, surely there's room enough for a credit card in that purse she made out of your ballsack. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Magnum PI Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yes and I will be FORCED to attend the viewing of this movie with my wife.
Yeah...but what will his wife wear? Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Here's a link so he can try on different things... http://www.funnygames.co.nz/play/barbie-dress-up-games
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yes and I will be FORCED to attend the viewing of this movie with my wife.

Well, I hope you're at least making HER pay. [really]

After all, surely there's room enough for a credit card in that purse she made out of your ballsack. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

Confusedhock:  [lol]That is some funny $h!t right there.
Magnum PI Wrote:

As a guy it scares me that you would know what Manalos are?  Assuming they are actually something feminine!  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:

As a guy it scares me that you would know what Manalos are?  Assuming they are actually something feminine!  Tongue

Any one who had a woman in the house probably got to watch some of this show on HBO. Impressive memory Magnum PI and thank you for the laughs this morning.

Tank nice shot.
Nice job on the swap.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.