Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonsai Kitties! Squids from Helheim!
Thats a nice bomb. (mental note dont join navy)
fishhound Wrote:Nice bomb.[lol] The ......Confusedhock: thing is hilarious. Reminds me of another bomb.Tongue HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

NICE HIT!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice hit John, but I am not sure that Coolerdor you just built is going to be able to handle all the fallout you are bringing on yourself.  Hell I am going to feel the earth shake from my house when all the groups strike back at you.
what a great smackorama! [lol]
Yes, Nice Hit!!!

You will die.

That Rabbit is funny as Hel.....
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
US_Tank Wrote:I was in Tiajuana in 94!  I saw a Navy dude get onstage.  They blindfolded his ass.  But before the blindfold they had a gorgeous assed woman make out with the guy.  Grab him!  Then they blindfolded him.  They said she was gonna blow him.  He was all excited.  He got blindfolded and she literally started blowing the guy.  He was all worked up.  In the near beginning they switched and some transexxual dude started blowing the Navy guy.  He shot his wad from what I could tell he was thinking it was a hot chic.  But it was a dude with a cock!  That is what they do to Navy dudes!
[wtf]

and nice job Banzai!
LOL nice hit!!!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
my work here is done

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)