Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excuse my ignorance...Padron 80th Natural
I found a B&M with the naturals today but thought they were not due out until end of the summer?

Anyone tried/seen these yet?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:I found a B&M with the naturals today but thought they were not due out until end of the summer?

Anyone tried/seen these yet?

Did not know that there were Naturals in the making.
If you can pick some up, store them for me, I will pay you after my bet with Fishhound is done with!  Tongue
Jim, the Nats are already out.  I think Robbie had them.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
i have a box of naturals and they're beautiful. bought it about a month ago, more or less. great, subtle flavors and full padron power, and imho they could use 6 months or more chilling in the humi to attain maximum bliss levels. Smile
Call Robbie...I recently grabbed 2 boxes of the Maduro 80ths and 1 Natural 80th after he told me they were as good as the maddies.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I was actually amazed how the Naturals looked almost as dark as the maduros. Both look great and Robbie will set you up with a great box.
Riofan Wrote:[color="red"]I was actually amazed how the Naturals looked almost as dark as the maduros.[/color] Both look great and Robbie will set you up with a great box.
Me too!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I had a box of both.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I personally much prefer the natural to the maduro.  That being said, I generally prefer Padrons (at least the anniversaries) in natural anyways.  But the 80th natural is one of my absolute favorite cigars!  A MUST TRY!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]